|Job Title:||Health & Safety Administrator - Suffolk|
|Location:||UK - England - East of England, Suffolk|
|Salary:||£20,000 - £22,000|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading Construction, Refurbishment and Fit Out company are currently looking to recruit an ambitious and driven Health & Safety Administrator to join their fast growing team working on various high profile retail projects across the UK, this position will be based in Suffolk.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the Health and Safety manager providing support from Head Office to sites across the UK.
- Competent assistance to the safety team to help promote the company’s policies and procedures
- Assistance to project managers with risk and method statements
- Record and review statistics and other health and safety related information
- Continual development of the company’s policies, procedures, systems and controls
- Liaise with site managers and project managers to ensure training is compliant
- Develop and distribute operation and maintenance manuals at the end of each project
- Liaise with enforcing authorities when necessary
- Development of construction plans and other project related documentation
- Support with administration within the health and safety department
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- This position is ideal for an up and coming candidate to develop a career in Health & Safety. No official site experience is required but an enthusiasm to learn and develop a career is required.
- NEBOSH construction certificate (or working towards)
- Comfortable undertaking health and safety administrative work e.g. risk assessments and method statements
- Enthusiastic about developing a career in health and safety
- Previous site experience desired but not essential
- Strong communication skills
- Full driving licence
This opportunity of Health & Safety Administrator offers a competitive salary with excellent prospects.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.