|Job Title:||Health and Safety Advisor|
|Location:||North East England,|
|Salary:||£32000.00 - £38000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
A Fantastic opportunity for a Health and Safety Advisor to join my client who actively helps raise the construction standards of new homes across the UK.
- Reporting to the Health & Safety Manager, you will be responsible for contributing to the delivery of high quality and effective Health & Safety advice to a nationally consistent standard.
- Undertaking Health & Safety site inspections and accident investigations
- Awareness of the 2007 and 2015 CDM regulations and undertaking the preparation of Construction Health & Safety Plans.
- To assist in the preparation of Health & Safety Management Reports
- Deliver short Health & Safety training courses on site.
- Whilst assisting in the development of Traffic Management Plans, you will advise on adequacy of Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
The Successful candidate will have
- Experience in the delivery of Health & Safety services
- Ideally a background in construction/building industry.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate (or be working towards)
- It is essential that you are organised and methodical with an ability to react promptly to changing business demands, and you must also have a high degree of inter-personal skills.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application. Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Services, Health & Safety, Environment, Planning, Engineering, Mining & Minerals and Renewable Energy.
This is one of many Health and Safety job opportunities provided through Allen & York.
Health & Safety includes Health & Safety Management, Risk, Quality/Assurance, Construction HSE and Corporate HSE