|Job Title:||Health and Safety Advisor|
|Salary:||£35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently recruiting for a Health and Safety Advisor to join our Clients HSE team who are the market leaders in their field, specialising in providing construction and refurbishment services to their established clients across the UK. You will be based around Oxford and surrounding areas as the position will involve covering West London/Southampton region.
- You will have a minimum NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent NVQ or degree and be CMIOSH qualified. An auditing and training qualification would also be advantageous.
- Consideration may be given to exceptional candidates who are working towards CMIOSH.
- A background in the construction and engineering industries is essential.
- Managing the formal EHS audit process of ad-hoc projects on site, you will promote the importance of EHS within the workforce, contractors and clients to encourage continual improvement.
- You will work as part of a team, building on current processes and procedures for CDM, occupational health and EHS focused training and development to ensure that they represent best practice.
- This is a regional role and therefore demands a degree of flexibility and travel requirements. Travel will be required on a frequent basis throughout the UK.
- Assist in the development and implementation of Health, Safety and Risk Management policies and procedures, lead working groups and on external groups and bodies as directed.
- Assist in the development and delivery of a comprehensive range of training programmes in relation to health and safety management and ensure that operational management and all employees are appropriately trained and made aware of their responsibilities in relation to health and safety matters.
- To undertake accident investigations and prepare accurate and professional reviews, including appropriate recommendations where necessary.
- Undertake surveys, on site audits, training and consultancy for third party clients.
To apply, please send your CV to Annabelle Foskett at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01202 888 986.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Please note that our website is always being updated with the latest job opportunities within Energy Generation, Renewable Energy, Environment, Planning & Built Environment, Health & Safety, Waste & Recycling and Building & Energy Services.
This is one of many Health and Safety job opportunities provided through Allen & York.
Health & Safety includes Health & Safety Management, Risk, Quality/Assurance, Construction HSE and Corporate HSE