Connecting to LinkedIn...

Job Title: Health & Safety Advisor
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: UK - England - East of England, Cambridgeshire - Cambridge
Industry:
Salary: Negotiable
REF: 58023
Contact Name: Jack Cornick
Contact Email: jcornick@allen-york.com
Job Published: 2 months ago
We are excited to be working with an international consultancy who are looking for an advisor to join their team in a unique role. This consultancy has offices in Asia, Europe and Africa and work on innovative and exciting projects.
 
This role is unique due to the fact you will spend 80% of your time working in house for one of their large Pharmaceutical clients. You will then spend the other 20% working with various other clients.

This role would be great for anyone looking for a mixture of in house and consultancy opportunities.
 
Your responsibilities:
 
• Actively engage with key stakeholders
• Support senior management
• Provides front line general SHE advice on a day-to-day operational basis in line with services descriptors
• Collate and interpret performance measures for line managers and SHE colleagues, using them to help set objectives and targets in line with Global Policy and Standards.
• Access Specialist Support, on behalf of customers, from other areas of the business.
• Support the delivery of the SHE Management System through ownership of identified elements within it.
• Maintain an up to date professional knowledge in all areas of the Safety, Health and Environment.

Skills/Experience Required:

 
• Diploma / degree qualification.
• Comprehensive understanding of the Safety, Health and Environment function.
• Up to date with legislative changes and best practice developments.
• Sound working knowledge of risk management 
• Significant experience in the provision of all aspects of Safety, Health and Environment with a detailed understanding of all relevant statutory requirements.
• Comprehensive knowledge of relevant notifications, applications, and Health and Safety or Environmental Standards relevant to own area of activity.

Please apply below.
  • International company
  • Great salary and benefits
  • Varied role
Keep up to date with the latest from Allen and York