|Job Title:||Health & Safety and Compliance Manager|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Manager to join one of the UK's largest independent recycling business that has multiple operational sites across the UK.
Key responsibilities for the Health and Safety Compliance Manager will include:-
- Development and implementation of a Health, Safety and Environmental strategy.
- Advising the senior management team on all aspect of HSE.
- Develop and implement an in-house Health and Safety training course.
- Maintain compliance on all management systems.
As Compliance Manager your will:-
- Have experience of working in the waste industry.
- Be NEBOSH Diploma qualified or equivalent.
- Have working knowledge of ISO14001.
- Have proven experience of working previously in a challenging and diverse role.
To discuss this fantastic opportunity please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 888986 ext 272 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org