|Job Title:||Health and Safety Consultant|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Buckinghamshire - Milton Keynes|
|Contact Name:||Dana Atalla|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
The newly developed role of Health and Safety Consultant will be to assist clients across multiple industries on a variety of Health and Safety issues.
Key Responsibilities include:-
- Visit client sites and evaluate Health and Safety arrangements current position through a site survey, discussions, a review of current documentation and management system.
- Support and coach clients through training and development needs.
- Assist and advise on the installation of the H&S systems.
- Develop strong relationships with clients in order to understand each individuals needs and react according.
- A minimum of 5 years Health and Safety background with at least 2 years within a health and safety consultancy environment covering various sectors
- NEBOSH Certificate qualification as a minimum.
- Have a minimum or TechIOSH status.
- Progressive Consultancy
- Opportunities to develop and progress
- Integral Hire for the company