|Job Title:||Health and Safety Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Manager to join one of Europe's leading food manufactures.
Core responsibilities for the Health and Safety Manager:-
- Development of health and safety management systems across the site.
- Facilitate, support and advise the Site Risk Management teams.
- Undertake risk assessments.
- Complete safety audits to ensure compliance.
- Accident investigation and production of records.
Required experience for the role:-
- NEBOSH Diploma qualified or equivalent
- Graduate member of IOSH
- Ability to lead safety in a challenging environment
- Prior experience of working in a food manufacturing environment would be advantageous
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a progressive organisation offering the opportunity to take health and safety to the next level.
We look forward to receiving your application.