|Job Title:||Health and Safety Manager|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Faye Stevens|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Health and Safety Regional Manager
MEA (Northern Africa, ME and Pakistan)
Excellent salary and package on offer
An opportunity to join a global business in a position that operates within the MEA Health and Safety Team, responsible for the daily implementation of Health and Safety services and processes within the region.
As Health & Safety Manager responsibilities will include:-
- Reporting into the Head of H&S EMA you will facilitate, drive and monitor all HSS programs, including training, supplier management, implementation and auditing.
- Identifies resource gaps in the field and prepares business case/resource mapping to define requirements and deliverables.
- Arrange internal audits as per audit agenda.
- Provide advice on demand on issues such as Emergency preparedness, Emergency teams, Team training, Crisis Management and Business Continuity.
- Previous experience of H&S management including H&S action planning is essential.
- Advanced knowledge of international health and safety management systems and standards (e.g ISO 45001, International Safety Rating System ISRS) as well as regulatory requirements.
- Detailed understanding on the operational implementation of H&S needed; practical experience in operations (manufacturing and/or field operations) and intercultural working environment in a global matrix organisation.
- Ability to work autonomously and prioritise effectively.
- Fluency in English and French is essential. Additionally proficiency in Arabic is desirable.
- Location - The job holder will be based in the Tunis.
To apply for this excellent opportunity please call Gemma Dickinson on 0044 1202 888986 or email email@example.com