|Job Title:||Health and Safety Manager|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Gemma Dickinson|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Our client is an established international engineering and consulting group that provides Rail and Urban Transport engineering services, working with their clients to solve complex issues.
They're looking to bring on board a highly experienced Health and Safety Manager to play a key role in leading a cultural shift where health and safety becomes an intrinsic part of the organisation.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Maintaining LinkUp / RISQS certification.
- Develop on existing safety operational procedures.
- Maintain up to date standards including 9001, 14001 and 18001.
- Prepare health and safety strategies.
- Key experience for the position includes:-
- Experience of working with LinkUP / RISQS certification.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Good knowledge of CDM.
- Experience of working in the rail industry
On offer is an excellent salary and package and the opportunity to join a progressive organisation with ambitious growth plans.
To apply please call Gemma Dickinson on 01202 88986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org