|Job Title:||Health and Safety Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Health and Safety Manager to join the design team in London on behalf of my client who are a leading consultancy that specialise in Property and Construction services throughout the UK.
- Undertake the role of Principle Designer and CDM Consultant including pre and post contract work from inception to completion.
- Assist Clients in the development of Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Undertake site inspections and Health and Safety Audits and provide recommendations that are in line with health and safety legislative requirements.
- Abide by the current codes of conduct of IOSH, APS or ICS.
- Day-to-day Management of the Health & Safety Team.
- Provision of financial forecasting, business reporting, invoicing and fee proposals.
- Undertake duties including training to ensure in-house Health and Safety policies and procedures are met.
- Seek opportunities to promote the Health and Safety Team, other departments and the company in general.
- Undertake business development and maintain and develop customer relations.
The Successful candidate will:
- Have a HND, HNC or Degree in Construction.
- Hold the NEBOSH Construction Certificate.
- Be a chartered member of the IOSH, APS or ICS.
- Have at least 5 years' experience within the Construction industry as a Surveyor, Designer, Engineer or Registered CDM Co-ordinator / Principal Designer.
- Be willing to travel throughout the UK to Client sites.
- Be interested in undertaking further Health & Safety, APS, IOSH or ICS related qualifications.
To apply please upload your CV below and contact Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.