|Job Title:||Health and Safety Manager|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Health & Safety Manager
Location: East Midlands
Urgently looking for an experienced and qualified Health & Safety Manager to join our high profile Building Development Contractor to be based in the East Midlands.
This position is an excellent opportunity to join a leading housing development organisation working on a number of large scale projects.
Health & Safety Manager responsibilities will include:
- Providing HSE guidance and advice to site project teams
- Organise and conduct Health & Safety training.
- Audit compliance of the project delivery with the management systems;
- Assist the Head of HSQE in the overall management
- Collate HSQE and sustainability reports
- Assist with HSE accident or incident investigations
Health & Safety Manager should have the following knowledge, experience and qualifications.
- NEBOSH Diploma qualified or equivalent
- Experience in Construction and House Building sector.
- Tech IOSH required as a minimum.
- Lead professional audit membership.
This opportunity of Health & Safety Manager offers a salary of £35000 to £45000 including car, bonus and other excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct knowledge and experience for this role please contact Ashley Smith on +44 (0) 1202 888986
We look forward to receiving your application.