|Job Title:||Health and Safety Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Essex - Grays|
|Salary:||£50k + package|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cornick|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
I am excited to be working with the UK's leading property firm who own real estate nationally. They are market leader who are looking for a dynamic Health and Safety manager to work just outside London. This role has 2 direct reports and over 200 stakeholders.
• A role offering hands on management with all aspects of Health and Safety
• To deliver World Class customer service to stakeholders
• To have pride in the brand
• Providing technical and management support for the site
• To implement the Health and Safety Policy and procedures
• To review and process all accidents and incidents
• Monitor the Health and Safety Management System
• To advise departmental managers and staff of health and safety responsibilities
• To liaise with regulatory authorities
• Ensuring compliance audits are completed
• To carry out regular site inspections
• To carry out the role of Duty Manager
Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
A results driven, people manager with demonstrable working knowledge of Health & Safety management within sectors which experience high footfall.
• Health and Safety management skills gained from working within a busy environment
• A high energy professional capable of influencing at all levels
• A flexible individual with an ability to work well with others
• Excellent interpersonal and people management skills
• A pragmatic approach and a sense of teamwork.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to manage and prioritise own and site targets
• Financially astute with strong commercial focus applied within a large organisation.
• NEBOSH trained member of IOSH (Tech IOSH working towards Grad IOSH minimum)
If this of interest to you then please apply!
- Prestigious Company
- Exciting role with up to 250 stakeholders
- Chance to progress and develop new skills