|Job Title:||Health and Safety Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£65,000 - £75,000|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading construction & property development currently looking for an experienced and qualified Health & Safety Manager to join their fast growing team.
The successful candidates must have experience of working on various high profile construction and new build property development projects.
Responsibilities will include:
• To implement and maintain group health & safety policies and ensure best practice codes are adhered to according to local standards and legislation.
• Ensure health & safety procedures are implemented across all company projects.
• Organise and chair monthly health & safety minutes to senior members of staff and provide minutes and necessary actions.
• Produce monthly reports from the health & safety department with regards to company performance.
• Audits and Inspections of health & safety practices are carried out across the business.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
• 5 - 10 years construction experience within Health & Safety
• Must have relevant industry experience as a Health & Safety professional within the property new build development and refurbishment sector
• NEBOSH General or Construction Certification
• Member of IOSH (ideally working towards CMIOSH)
• Excellent communication skills
• Adaptable team member
This opportunity of Health & Safety Manager offers an excellent salary as well as excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful in your application.