|Job Title:||Group Health and Safety Manager - Surrey|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Surrey|
|Salary:||Negotiable + car + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cornick|
|Job Published:||5 days ago|
We are pleased to be working with a leading engineering consultancy who work on a wide range of projects including defence, aerospace and energy. The client is seeking to appoint an experience Health and Safety Manager with a consultancy or engineering background to work with them in a strategic position.
You will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of Health and Safety for the client who have multiple offices across the UK. There will be an opportunity to work with senior management to deliver Health and Safety strategy across the group.
- Ensuring the company's H&S systems meet legal requirements and client expectations
- Ensuring Health and Safety policy and procedures are implemented effectively
- Engage and train employees to maintain a positive culture
- Monitoring Health and Safety performance
- Delivery against audits and reporting outcomes
- Leading and developing an effective Health and Safety culture
- Leading and managing improvement initiatives against strategy
- Coordinating and supporting audits
- Ensuring the effective operation of the Health and Safety function
- Providing support and advice from the board to the employees
NEBOSH diploma or equivalent
Minimum of TechIOSH working towards GradIOSH or Chartered
Experience auditor, Lead Auditor would be preferable
Knowledge of ISO management systems
Experience in engineering or consultancy
This opportunity of Health & Safety Manager offers a leading basic salary along with a generous benefits package.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Jack Cornick on 01202 888986.
- Great company with high profile projects
- Strategic management position
- Fantastic salary + package