|Job Title:||Health & Safety / CDM Consultant|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Holly Maslin|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Position: Health & Safety / CDM Consultant
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
We are looking to recruit an experienced Health & Safety / CDM Consultant to join a thriving Capital Projects delivery team. The portfolio of projects includes engineering infrastructure, office/laboratory/pilot plant new builds and refurbishment projects.
The role also includes the opportunity to work alongside an experienced project team, providing support in all areas of CDM consultancy & health and safety advice with an opportunity to develop in a dynamic project environment.
- Act as the client's representative under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015.
- To work within the Business Assurance Team as a Construction/CDM consultant carrying out related tasks as required by our clients to include; CDM, H&S compliance audits, construction site safety inspections, safety risk assessments, RAMS Assessments, CPP assessments, Contractor assessments etc.
- Maintain awareness of current and future client specific operating procedures, regulations and monitor projects for their compliance.
- Apply relevant and current client site specific procedures and regulations during the preparation of Pre-construction information documents for all projects regardless of size.
- Carry out safety inspections and audits at intervals to be agreed on projects during the 'construction phase'
- Identify and analyse trends from injury and near miss reporting
The Successful candidate will have:
- NEBOSH Construction certificate
- Experience of successfully managing CDM projects in excess of £10m involving multi-disciplinary design teams.
- Working knowledge of CDM 2007 and CDM 2015.
- RMaPS membership
- CSCS card
- The ability to advise and guide colleagues in a supportive, interactive manner ensuring that targets are met, action is planned and goals are achieved.
- Previous experience of working within a project management environment
To apply please upload your CV below and contact Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your application.