|Job Title:||Health and Safety Trainer|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Our client is a national construction group of companies, who specialise in a number of areas. You will be joining the team as a Health and Safety Trainer and reporting directly into the Learning and Organisational Development Manager.
- Develop and implement Safety related courses and training materials
- Deliver Safety related training courses to range of audiences (size and abilities)
- Manage, plan and monitor training courses and attendees at the north London academy.
- Deliver 'Train the Trainer' sessions on related Safety programmes as required
- Provide technical knowledge and guidance to the Learning and Development coordinators on H&S related training skills as required.
- To provide general administration, reports and update training records associated with the role, accurately and efficiently.
- Evaluate all events monitoring success and areas for improvement
- Review and identify Health & Safety training providers to meet the needs of the business
The successful candidate will:
- Be a highly experienced trainer able to deliver a range of training courses such as:
- Scaffold inspection training
- Asbestos Awareness
- Working at Heights Manual handling,
- Vehicle marshal, Hand tool training,
- Power tool training, Abrasive wheel, Powered nail gun (Pasalode),
- Face Fit Testing
- Confined Spaces
- Harness Inspection
- Hold a recognized Training delivery certificate (i.e. CIPD, NVQ, City & Guilds)
- Have excellent knowledge of H&S legislation, best practice and application within Construction related sector
- Be highly organized and capable of managing own workload
To apply please upload your CV and call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986.
A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.