|Job Title:||Health and Safety Tutor|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||Negotiable + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cornick|
|Job Published:||36 minutes ago|
- Deliver IOSH and NEBOSH qualifications/courses up to and including the Level 6 Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health as required.
- Provide preparatory work to ensure that quality of teaching is maintained.
- Offer learner support to standard and to schedule.
- Grade student work to standard and to schedule.
- Provide ownership of particular courses / course materials and ensure they remain up-to-date and technically accurate.
- Provide new courses materials.
- Assist with quality assurance of associate tutors as required.
- Provide induction training of tutors.
- Ensure all documentation is completed accurately and provided to the relevant departments within required timeframes.
- Health and safety qualification to degree level
- Chartered member of IOSH (CMIOSH)
- Broad technical knowledge in the field of health and safety management
- Excellent classroom teacher
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- 5 years' experience of managing health and safety in the workplace
- Health and safety teaching experience
- Experience of teaching IOSH courses
- Dynamic and interesting role
- Working for a prestigious organisation
- Leading Salary