|Job Title:||Health, Safety & Environment Coordinator - Bristol|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England, Bristol|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
Fantastic opportunity to work for a leading Risk Management and Technical Advisory company are currently looking to recruit an experienced and qualified Health, Safety and Environment Co-ordinator to join their fast growing team working on various high profile projects to be based in Bristol.
The successful candidate will be required to encourage and support the implementation of the companies Safety, Health and Environment (HSE) management system at country level.
Responsibilities will include:
- Discuss HSE policies with line managers to ensure they are maintained to a high standard in accordance with company policies
- Plan Health & Safety activities to ensure company buildings meet Health and Safety requirements by regular inspection, assessment and testing.
- Maintain company and contractor records relating to fire alarms, legionella, electrical equipment, office risk assessments, first aid facilities
- Ensure all actions are tracked and implemented.
- Plan Health and Safety Audits and ensure compliance
- Train staff, security and new starters on all HSE issues relating to manual handling, first aiders and fire marshals.
- Liaise with local emergency contacts to ensure procedures are in place for drills, first aid suppliers and ensure adequate signage is displayed and correct level of staff are trained.
- Provide means to conduct incident reports and act on incidents occurred in the office.
- Conduct DSE Assessments for various office locations.
- Arrange required repairs to maintain excellent working conditions of the office and supervise site contractors work is carried out to a satisfactorily standard.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- IOSH Managing Safely and NEBOSH General Certificate desirable
- Fire Marshal
- First Aid at Work
- DSE Assessor training
- Manual handling
- Fire risk assessment
- Awareness training for Legionella, Asbestos,
- Health & Safety management systems and auditing experience desirable
- Must be able to travel between office locations throughout the UK
This opportunity of Health, Safety & Environment Coordinator offers an excellent salary as well as company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.