|Job Title:||Health, Safety and Fire Risk Assessor|
|Location:||Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Dylan Hawkens|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Our Client, employs the UK's most experienced and skilled technical services professionals, andstands as one of the worlds largest and prestigious Engineering and Construction Consultancies.
They are looking to recruit an experienced, qualified and competent Health & Safety / Fire Risk Assessor to work closely with their compliance team in the Milton Keynes office.
The majority of work will consist of undertaking H&S and Fire Risk Assessments / Reviews on clients' premises consisting of commercial premises such as multi tenanted office premises, retail premises, retail, industrial and business parks, multi tenanted residential premises and light industrial premises. There will also be a requirement to provide Health and Safety and Fire Safety advice generally.
- Provide general health and safety and fire safety advice to clients and undertake risk assessments as required on a wide range of premises from small commercial to light industrial. Analysis of client regulatory and best practice compliance.
- Write client specific policies, reports, work instructions, risk assessments and method statements for a wide range of issues.
- Where necessary make recommendations for improvements in client service and delivery.
- A strong background in Consultancy and Risk Assessing, particularly in H&S and Fire.
- NEBOSH and preferably working towards CMIOSH
- Proven health and safety and fire risk assessment background.
- Conversant with all relevant regulations and legislation relating to H&S
- A strong team player. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you have the correct knowledge and experience for this role please contact Dylan Hawkens on +44 (0) 1202 888986 or click the link below to apply.
We look forward to receiving your application.