|Job Title:||HR Director|
|Location:||UAE - Dubai|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
You can be based out of the UAE or Saudi but international travel required.
• Lead the development of strategic plans for the department- short / long term and annual operating plans and budgets; ensure the same is cascaded and implemented in order to operationalize the functions of the departments in line with business objectives.
• Direct robust operational policies and procedures to ensure the organization is geared to meet its business objectives.
• Provide direction to the HR framework to align business goals with strategic HR objectives and provide guidelines for the development of plans and policies within the framework.
• Lead the HR function and direct the development of HR strategies, manpower planning, performance management and other HR related matters through external resourcing, internal movement or training and development in order to recruit and retain staff of the caliber it requires.
• Ensure HR compliance and provide counsel on HR policies, labour law etc to ensure conformity of all procedures to defined guidelines.
• Direct the development of policies and processes for the administration function in line with overall the policies and procedures to ensure efficient and timely administrative support to the business.
• Define criteria and establish guidelines for SLA's (Service level agreements) to ensure best external services are obtained for the maximum benefit of the organization.
• Oversee the efficient provision of Government Services; oversee the smooth management of any employee/business partner related complications/issues in government services matters to achieve high standards of customer satisfaction.
• Direct the development and ensure implementation of procedures and processes for registration and licensing of business to expand business opportunities and revenue generation
You will have experience in a Technical/Engineering environment and have worked across the GCC market in a Senior HR role.
Degree educated with excellent people management and development skills, strategic decision maker with industry and global perspective.