|Job Title:||HR PA/Department Administrator|
|Location:||UK - England - South West England, Wiltshire - Swindon|
|Salary:||Competitive plus benefits package|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to appoint an HR PA/Department Administrator to join a continually expanding Accountancy firm based in Swindon. The successful candidate will work with the current team to provide a pro-active customer focussed service, both internally and supporting the HR client service.
Your duties will include:
- Supporting recruitment.
- Producing management information.
- Undertake a range of administrative activities – payroll and benefits administration, organising training and development events as well as managing the HR database and maintaining all the internal HR systems and files.
You will need:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a PA/Administrative role.
- Be highly organised with the ability to prioritise.
- Be customer focussed.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and database applications.
Salary – competitive salary plus benefits package.
We look forward to receiving your application.