|Job Title:||HSE advisor|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||Market leading salary on offer|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cornick|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor
I am excited to be working with a market leading independent market regulator who have responsibility for over 50,000 businesses and 2,000,000 employees. This role is a part of a high performing division within the firm which enables them to deliver is promises effectively by increasing efficiency whilst delivering improvements in HSE.
What will the role entail?
- Ensuring a safe and healthy working environment is provided for staff and visitors at the facilities
- Be responsible for undertaking site risk assessments and accident investigations
- Keep the business up to date with all regulatory legislations
- Lead on achieving and maintaining ISO14001 accreditation
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of new legislations within HSE
- Engaging staff members in new HSE matters
- Contributing to project work as a Health and Safety and Sustainability subject matter expert.
- Working closely alongside other colleagues within the business such as HR or FM
- Ensuring Sustainability reporting is completed on a regular basis
What Skills will you require?
- Significant working knowledge and experience of managing health and safety and environmental management in a corporate setting.
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Environmental qualification
- Relevant experience in corporate environments
- Experience of developing and maintaining ISO14001
- Experience in managing a variety of competing tasks and issues, prioritising appropriately and maintaining a high level of resilience when under pressure
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills, at all levels of the organisation and the ability to challenge and influence as required
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- The ability to work as a team player
What will you get from the role?
- Contributing leading department within the firm
- Ownership of HSE strategies
- An opportunity to build on the success of the HSE department
- 12 month FTC
- Generous salary
- Organisation with over 3,000 employees