|Job Title:||HSE Audit Coordinator - Central London|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Salary:||£40,000 - £45,000|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
HSE Audit Coordinator – Central London
Leading Facilities Management company are currently looking to recruit an experienced and qualified HSE Audit Coordinator to join their fast growing team working with a high profile financial and banking client to be based in Central London.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure audit systems information in relation to the contractor details is registered within company ATS.
- Perform company audits across the UK & Ireland as required and facilitate the implementation of audit systems across the business.
- Ensure company Action Tracking System is maintained to a high standard.
- Perform site reports and review of work permits to check workers on site.
- Run monthly reports from collated data collected from site inspections.
- Collate data and information in the support and creation of the monthly report
- Respond to client and contractor incidents.
- Implement a Management of Change process in line with contractor requested and company additions.
- Ensure Training policies are keep up to date.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- Recognised Health & Safety Qualification
- 2-5 years Health & Safety experience working within Facilities Management.
- Environmental management system auditing or Safety management system auditing exprience
- Nebosh General Certificate.
- Health & Safety Management Systems experience.
- Practised with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001
This opportunity of HSE Audit Coordinator offers a salary of £40,000 – 45,000 including excellent company benefits.
If you have the correct qualifications and experience for this role please apply below and I will contact you directly to discuss this position in more detail. Alternatively please contact Ashley Smith on 01202 888986 or email@example.com
Please be advised if you have not heard back from us within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.