|Job Title:||HSEQ Manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
An opportunity for an experienced HSEQ Manager to join our established demolition and dismantling client who are operating across the UK. They have developed a reputation for providing quality complete turnkey projects within their sector.
Reporting into their Director the role will be to manage Health and Safety across a diverse range of projects in the Staffordshire/Derby area with weekly travel to Newark-on-Trent.
The role of HSEQ Manager:
- Monitor compliance on all applicable HSEQ legislation and client requirements
- Develop and implement HSEQ procedures and policies
- Perform Risk assessments
- Perform Safety Inspections
- Perform, monitor and analyse HSEQ monthly KPI reporting
- Perform internal HSEQ training
- Internal and External HSEQ audits and follow up
- Perform annual HSEQ management system review
The Successful candidate must:
- Have had extensive experience with RC frame and demolition.
- Hold a NEBOSH construction certificate
- Have proven HSE experience within the construction industry
- Have Multi-site experience
For more information please contact Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986.
We look forward to receiving your application.