|Job Title:||HSEQ Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - West Yorkshire, Bradford|
|Salary:||Negotiable + bonus + car|
|Contact Name:||Jack Cornick|
|Job Published:||about 12 hours ago|
We are working with a leading IT services company who are seeking to appoint an experience HSEQ manager to join their organisation on a full time basis. The company designs, sells and installs market leading equipment into schools, universities and large events.
This role is a new role created to maintain and progress its HSEQ function across the business. As the stand alone HSEQ leader you will be involved in safety strategy as well as the delivery of world class behaviour change programmes.
The person undertaking this role will be involved in all office, warehouse and site based activities. Some of the main duties are listed below:
- Ensure compliance of the company with management systems
- Keep up to date with legislation and how that affects the business
- Manage internal and external audits
- Implement and manage change programmes
- Proactive approach to accident prevention
- Conduct of risk assessments and reviews of current standards
- Be responsible for Quality assurance
- Play a key role in the ongoing development of all ISO standards
- Analyse environment requirements
- Ensure environments are maintained, refreshed and recycled
- Conduct occupational health and safety related surveys
- To keep up to date with legislation and regulations of environment issues
The successful candidate will need to have proven experience in a similar role.
- NEBOSH diploma or working towards
- First Aid Certificate
- Experience of ISO9001, 14001 and 18001
- NEBOSH environment would be a preference
- Management experience
If this role sounds of interest then please call 01202 888986 or apply and I will contact you directly.
- Stand alone HSEQ role
- Strategy and delivery
- Generous salary + bonus + car + overtime