|Job Title:||HSEQ Manager - (Scotland & Ireland)|
|Salary:||€70000 - €80000|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Smith|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
HSEQ Manager – (Scotland & Ireland)
Our client are currently looking to recruit and an experienced and qualified Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Manager, this position offers an excellent opportunity to join a world leading Civil Engineering and Construction company working on a number of major projects in the UK & Ireland to be based in Dublin.
Responsibilities will include:
- Advising and providing support to projects on health, safety, environment and quality matters.
- Participating and liaising with the Project Manager, in drafting Construction Phase Plans and reviewing updates.
- Visit other Branch’s and projects when required to monitor compliance with the Construction Phase Plan and the introduction of the Health and Safety Management Systems.
- Preparing and submitting Branch’s statistical data to the HSEQ Director on a monthly basis.
- Informing the Scotland & Ireland Managing Director and the HSEQ Director when serious breaches of the Health and Safety legislation are observed in a project.
- Investigating serious accidents and preparing incident reports.
- Maintaining relations with the Health and Safety Authorities related to Health, Safety and the Environment.
- Participating and arranging the of training company employees, including subcontractors, who need specific training in order to carry out a particular project task.
- Supervising the fulfilment of the Company’s Image Regulations in their Branch’s projects.
- Assisting the HSEQ Director in the development and improvement of systems.
- Assisting in the preparation of pre-qualification and tender documents in regard to HSEQ.
Knowledge, Experience and qualifications required:
- NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent
- Member of IOSH or IIRSM - Member of IEMA (desirable)
- Comprehensive understanding of health, safety and environmental management systems
- Full understanding and experience of implementing environmental legislation, including waste management, carbon reduction and emergency procedures
- Understanding of Construction industry standards and systems
- Proven people management. The ability to motivate and influence operational staff in a high risk environment
- Ability to take a leading role in the implementation of systems to meet company and legislative requirements
- Full, clean driving license
This opportunity of HSEQ Manager offers a salary of up to €70000 - €80000 including excellent company benefits.