|Job Title:||HSQE Advisor|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Annabelle Foskett|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
We are currently recruiting for an ambitious SHEQ Advisor to join our client who is a well established and highly reputable company within the building and civil engineering industry. They have a vast portfolio spanning across various market sectors inclusive of rail, building and property developments and Process Energy pipelines
Responsibilities HSQE Advisor
- Carry out regular inspections of sites and work places to determine whether work is being carried out in accordance with Company Policy, Procedures and the relevant Statutory Provisions.
- Carry out accident/incident investigations in accordance with the Company Accident/Incident Reporting procedure and, analysing all data, making recommendations to avoid any reoccurrences
- Produce Contract Environmental Management Plans, Site Waste Management Plans, Local Yard Environmental Procedures and other contract specific environmental plans and/ or site-specific environmental instruction.
- Maintain records as necessary to ensure compliance with Legislation, Company procedures and Contract Requirements
- Undertake internal Business Unit / Project audits as required.
You will have the following;
- NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Safety & Health or NVQ Level 3 in Occ. Safety & Health or equivalent
- Associate Certificate in Environmental Management (IEMA)/ NEBOSH Environmental Certificate
- Quality related qualification (e.g. QCI Certificate)
- Associate Member of IOSH
- Associate Member of IEMA/ IES/ CIWEM (or similar)
- Internal Auditor ISO 9001, 14,001 or OHSAS 18001 trained
- CSCS Card - Black / AQP / PQP
- Full Driving Licence
For more information please call Annabelle Foskett on 01202 888 986
We look forward to receiving your application.