|Job Title:||HSQE Advisor|
|Location:||North East England,|
|Salary:||£40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Bullen|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Excellent HSQE Advisor Position - North East England - £40,000 +
We are currently recruiting for an Assistant HSQE Advisor to join our client who is a well-established and highly reputable company within the building and civil engineering industry. They have a vast portfolio spanning across various market sectors inclusive of rail, building and property developments and Process Energy pipelines
- Assist the HSE team on regular inspections of sites and work places to determine whether work is being carried out in accordance with Company Policy, Procedures and the relevant Statutory Provisions.
- Assist in accident/incident investigations in accordance with the Company Accident/Incident Reporting procedure and, analysing all data, making recommendations to avoid any reoccurrences
- Produce Contract Environmental Management Plans, Site Waste Management Plans, Local Yard Environmental Procedures and other contract specific environmental plans and/ or site-specific environmental instruction.
- Maintain records as necessary to ensure compliance with Legislation, Company procedures and Contract Requirements
- Undertake internal Business Unit / Project audits as required.
The successful candidate will be required to have the following:
- NEBOSH Certificate in Construction Safety & Health or NVQ Level 3 in Occ. Safety & Health or equivalent
- CSCS Card - Black / AQP / PQP
- Full Driving Licence
- Auditing Experience
If the above sounds like an exciting career opportunity please contact:
Thomas Bullen on 01202 888 986