|Job Title:||HVAC Supervisor|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
- Plan, assign, inspect and supervise maintenance, repair and construction activities; maintain records and files; prepare reports.
- Assign and distribute work orders and work requests.
- Attend and participate in meetings regarding work to be done; attend training classes
- Check and troubleshoot equipment; set and adjust controls in schools.
- Review all work orders before and after completion.
- Inspect contracted work as needed.
- Coordinate work with other shops as needed.
- Assist in budget planning and preparation.
- Inform supervisors of completed and outstanding work orders.
- Cooperate with warehouse to determine which parts should be ordered for stock.
- Determine time and cost estimates for HVAC jobs.
- Provide technical assistance to mechanics when requested.
- Perform related work as required.
- Order and pick up parts for jobs in order to keep mechanics on the job.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Building Services
- At least five (5) years in a supervisory role with demonstrated leadership capabilities
- Shall have minimum ten (10) years working experience in BMS systems. The experience need to be in the fields of installation, operation and maintenance. Five (5) years of which should be in a supervisory role.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings and implement safe work procedures.
- Be able to communicate effectively and able to demonstrate operational and administrative skills, including scheduling and planning.
- Be able to communicate in Arabic and/or English language with the SAUDI ARAMCO representative and the language common to CONTRACTOR personnel.
- Be able to read and write the English language and have an ability to deal with the patrons tactfully.
- Have the ability to direct and control staff and provide training where necessary.
- Be courteous to the customers and patrons and shall have interest in people when asked for guidance.
- Possess a valid Saudi Arab Government driving license and drive defensively at all times.
This position profile covers the key responsibilities and expectations from the incumbent. However responsibilities may change due to business requirements and it is expected that the employee will be flexible and carry out duties as may be reasonably assigned by line manager.
As a condition of employment, all employees are expected to carry out their duties within the guidelines prescribed by company policy, procedure and practice.
From time to time, employees will be required to attend meetings, briefings, and training sessions as required.
In addition, employees must adhere to all Khidmah health & safety policies, procedures, practices, and relevant legal and statutory health & safety requirements and obligations.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information, please contact Sara Teymoor at 0097144469828 ext 108
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high caliber professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.