|Job Title:||Infrastructure Investment Analyst|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Our client is an is an award winning private equity investor in energy infrastructure and technology growth capital. The infrastructure business acquires and manages real assets structured to deliver a strong low-risk yield to investors.
Their infrastructure capital is invested in wholly-owned UK-located solar and AD biomass assets, with further diversification of assets a focus for the coming over the next 12 months.
They would like an analyst to join their tight-knit team, in a stimulating and demanding role offering excellent opportunities for personal development.
- Be a self-starter who is keen to reach out and to shoot for the stars.
- Think critically, communicate clearly, and be highly numerate.
- Understand core finance, accounting and economics principles, and be an experienced user of Excel and ideally relational databases.
- Thrive in an evolving and at times ambiguous environment.
- Display excellent interpersonal skills and collaborative spirit.
- Be passionate about, and ideally experienced in, energy generation and investment management.
- Taking a key role in the growing the Infrastructure team.
- Financial and operational analysis, leading to performance
- Reporting, issue identification and problem solving.
- Modelling, interpretation of contracts and technical documentation,
- Database management, and market research.
- Contributing to asset acquisition, management and divestment, with
- Particular focus on mobilising new investments.
- Working closely with senior management, and with the variety of
- External parties involved in asset development and operation.