|Job Title:||Installation Manager - Furniture|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Our client design, manufacture and install bespoke interiors for the high-end residential market. They work with architects, interior designers, project managers, quantity surveyors and private clients who demand the highest quality and specification.
- Planning of installations ensuring that the sub-ontractor team is compliant to the fit plan.
- To escalate any issue that he or she believes should be dealt more effectively by others.
- To Ensure CIS/CITB contractor compliance is followed as set out by each project commercial agreement and the HSE.
- To be complaint to H & S and CITB regs on site
- To flag any issues pertaining to company vehicles to the installations co-rdinator.
- To raise any concerns to the installations co-rdinator regarding accommodation and the maintenance.
- To report all financial swings and scenario outcome to the installations co-rdinator
- To provide the project manager and/or installations co-rdinator with the flag and supporting information for PV's and any other project specific finances.
To be compliant on the following:
- Attend GWE meetings
- To gain costs from two sub-ontract installations teams
- Attend QC checks in the workshop
- Attend workshop meeting
- Maintain regular contact with PC working on allocated projects
- Attend Project set-p and cost installations using the information provided
- Assist estimating in achieving accurate costs for installations from drawings
- Fit the project within the budget allocated
To complete and communicate and updates of the following (using Asana and other):
- Site surveys.
- Humidity readings on site throughout project duration.
- Site relationships positives and negatives.
- To be the main interface between the client and the principal contactor and other subcontractors on sit.
- Fulfil all tasks required in order to achieve practical completion on time and within the price.
- The role of the Installations Manager is to adhere to effective processes and procedures that ensure the smooth running of all installations
- Smart and clean appearance.
- A driving licence.
- A high level or organisation and communication.
- SSSTS or SMSTS qualified.
- Computer literate with all MS Office products and CAD.
- The ability to manage time and manage tasks of self and others.
- A high level of understanding of the furniture making/cabinetry manufacturing process.
- An excellent communicator on the telephone and face to face.
- To accurately undertake surveys and transfer the information to the CAD department.
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- The ability to be calm and effective under pressure.
- A background in site installations in the luxury market
- A working knowledge of contractor finances and commercials
- A background of building sub-contractor relationships