|Job Title:||Installation Supervisor - Signalling|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ebru Miller|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Are you a Supervisor of Railway Signalling Installations, looking for a fantastic opportunity to work with one of the most well-known technology and engineering company?
Our client is urgently looking for you to lead a team of 12 installation professionals. The role will be based in the Derby area and will be undertaken by two to three installation teams consisting of staff and contractors.
As the conversant Installation Supervisor, you should have main line signalling installation experience.
- Organise and plan work to maximise utilisation of resources and ensure task record sheets are completed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Organise and control the work undertaken by allocated staff and contractors and ensure that it is carried out safely.
- Responsible for managing the personal safety and administration of allocated staff and contractors.
- Carry out safety and quality audits on SRA installation staff and agency subcontractors.
- Experienced in Railway Signalling Installation
- IRSE License, ideally team leader
- Must hold current driving license and current PTS certificate.
- Must be willing to travel and lodge away from home depot when required by operational circumstances.
- A1 assessor
You will be offered a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, flexible benefits and overtime.
If you would like to discuss this role further please give Ebru Miller a call on 01202 888 986.
I look forward to receiving your application.