|Job Title:||International Project Engineer- Smart Grid Services|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Toby Condie|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a fast growing clean tech company in smart grid services. Due to success in the market, our client is looking to expand and recruit an international project engineer. If you are interested in Clean Tech, have a willingness and desire to travel internationally, and have a strong foundation in electrical engineering then this could be your perfect opportunity!
- Act as the technical expert for all things electrical engineering and LV/HV equipment on site.
- Identify and maintain responsibility for technical solutions on site.
- Project manage on-site installation and commissioning of a variety of LV and HV schemes.
- Coordinate the delivery of projects between the UK and international locations alongside the Project Manager.
- Provide support as and when required to sales/BD colleagues within the business.
- A solid background in the power industry with an in-depth understanding of electrical engineering.
- Familiarity with HV/LV equipment and controls typically used in commercial/industrial settings.
- Experience and ability to Project Manage on-site installations and commissioning of electrical systems.
- Knowledge of building/energy management systems and energy efficiency measures.
- Knowledge of electrical schematics and systems (HV/LV switchgear, HVAC systems, pumps).
- Willingness to travel internationally (20-40% of the time)
- Ability to work independently on-site.
- Commercially aware.
- High motivation.