|Job Title:||IT Applications Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Andy Tubb|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
We are seeking to appoint a commercially astute IT applications Engineer to join a customer facing IT division.
This is a key role within the organisation as the business is very IT driven and focused.
You must be capable of building relationships fast with team members and end users in order to quickly problem solve and make necessary fixes in order to minimise the impact on the business.
Duties to include;
- Provide end user support for mobile devices.
- Delivery of Information Technology components to support projects
- Coordination of support contracts with in-house and third party suppliers
- Be heavily involved in the scoping and designing of solutions
- Resolution of faults to agreed SLAs
- Software maintenance and patches
Skills & Experience
- A bachelor degree in an IT related discipline
- Understanding of IT development methodology and standards
- Knowledge of mobile technologies and applications
- Web application development - Apache, IIS, Java,PHP,ASP, .Net and XML
- Solid experience of developing solutions using Sharepoint , Infopath
You will be motivated to drive change and participate in continually improving processes and applications to enable efficiency and high standards.
We look forward to receiving your application.