|Job Title:||IT Support Specialist|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £39000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
IT Support Specialist
Our Client is a leading developer of Renewable Energy projects looking to hire an experienced IT Specialist with experience with large IT infrastructures and IT support.
- Liaising with end users regarding the status of logged calls.
- To provide 2nd and 3rd line support to our user-base.
- 1st line support where required or appropriate and additionally providing support via occasional on-site visits.
- Documenting procedures, call resolution and troubleshooting guides
- Maintenance and support of the IT infrastructure and services.
- Improve and enhance the user documentation, troubleshooting guides, policies, and internal procedures within IT.
- Assist in continuously improving the infrastructure and systems and reducing waste.
- Performing security backups of hardware and software systems and upgrades.
- Participate in project and development work as required with IS, IT and other teams.
- Assist with procurement, configuration and deployment of new PCs and other hardware, including network and server infrastructure, patching, telephony systems and mobile devices.
- Keeping abreast of current technology and sharing knowledge with other team members.
- Supporting Windows Active Directory environments and Microsoft server and workstation technologies.
- Knowledge of LAN and WAN Networks.
- SAN system / architecture.
- Desktop PCs and mobile devices
- Excellent Desktop support.
- Exposure to Database Technologies.
- Specialist knowledge in one or more fields.
- Exposure to Programming / Scripting techniques.
- Good Microsoft Active Directory
- Extensive Operating Systems
- Good understanding of networking
- Excellent computer/ technology literacy.
- High level of education.
- Relevant industry certifications preferred such as Microsoft qualifications.