|Job Title:||IT Support Technician|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £29000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
IT Support Technician
Our Client is a leading developer of Renewable Energy projects looking to hire an IT support Technician with experience in Desk- side support.
- Assist in the support and maintenance of the IT infrastructure and services.
- Assist with the configuration and deployment of new PCs and other hardware including network patching, telephony systems and mobile devices.
- To provide timely 1st and 2nd line support to our user-base by providing support via desk-side, remote control and occasional on-site visits and liaising with end users regarding the status of logged calls.
- Improve and enhance the user documentation, policies and internal procedures within IT.
- Documenting call resolution, procedures and troubleshooting guides.
- Training small groups of users on introduction to newly implemented systems.
- Windows Active Directory environments and Microsoft server and workstation technologies.
- Supporting Desktop environments.
- Exposure to LAN and WAN networks.
- Exposure to Programming / Scripting techniques
- Good level of general education.
- Good computer/technology literacy.
- Relevant industry certifications preferred.