|Job Title:||IT Systems Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - East of England, Hertfordshire - Kings Langley|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||13 days ago|
Our client is a leading, global independent renewable energy company. They are seeking to appoint an IT Systems Manager, who will be responsible for planning, developing and supporting global finance, reporting analytics and HR solutions to deliver the IT strategy and plan.
This position is responsible for planning, developing and supporting global Finance, reporting and analytics and HR solutions to deliver the IT Strategy and plan.
The IT Systems Manager will provide a significant input into the company IT Steering committee, including presentation of business cases and recommendations aligned with the agreed IT Strategy/ Plans and IT Transformation Programme.
In partnership with other members of the IT leadership team this role will take ownership of IT Systems performance and lead implementation of key decisions. The role will need to work closely with business and technical leaders in different geographies and time zones.
Key areas of accountability are:
- Strategy & Planning
- Development & Deployment
- Operational Management
- Agresso development and support is essential
- orporate performance management and analytics
- HR systems including talent and learning management systems
- Database management
- Excellent understanding of project management principles
- Strategic Thinker
- Exceptional inter-personal / influencing skills
- Excellent Program and Project Management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong negotiating skills.
- Open-minded and adaptable.
- Strong leadership ability
- Superior analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience of working with a senior management team to develop and deliver business focused information systems strategies that will effectively support their business needs.
- Experience of joint procurement, market testing and outsourcing as well as negotiating quality, cost-effective services
- Excellent understanding of Finance, Analytics and HR fundamental concepts
- Experience in business process improvements and delivering projects
- Strong technical development and support skills
- Managing international teams
- Project based experience is desirable
- Degree educated, preferably IT or
Accounting or technical qualification or certification, with appropriate work experience
Information Technology Infrastructure
- Formal project management (PRINCE2/Agile)