|Job Title:||Jointer''s Mate|
|Contact Name:||Luke Sanders|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Our client is a fast growing ICP who undertake new electrical utility connections in most areas of the UK. They are looking to recruit a Jointer' Mate to undertake tasks as instructed by the Craftsman associated with the construction and installation of New Electricity Contestable Connections up to and including 33kV.
- To carry out tasks as instructed by authorised representatives of our clients.
- Only to carry out works for which you have been authorised by of our client.
- Take any necessary actions to ensure your safety and the safety of others
- To promote and demonstrate a culture of Health Safety & Quality at all times.
- To comply at all times with the requirements of our clients Environmental Policy.
- Carry out on site Risk Assessments before commencing works
- Ensure that before commencing work you are in receipt of all relevant paperwork required.
- Only carry out tasks as instructed.
- Ensure that you understand the task you have been instructed to undertake.
- Make project supervisor / project manager aware of any project variations.
- Report all accidents and incidents
- At all times wear appropriate PPE that is required to carry out task.
- Ensure that you have received all site specific inductions etc before commencing works.
- Appropriate usage of Tools, Equipment & Plant.
- Ensure all works are carried out to of UK Power solutions Ltd / DNO specifications.
- Carry out all works in line with of our client's Policies and procedures
- When carrying out works within the public highway ensure works signed and barriered in accordance with Chapter 8 NRSWA.
- All reinstatement to be carried out to HAUC Specification.
- Ensure that all relevant Safety, Construction specifications & technical data are available.
- To liaise with other of UK Power solutions Ltd staff / client.
- To be aware of the market place that of UK Power solutions Ltd are operating within and to promote the company to maximise opportunities.
- Never act in a way that might give a poor impression of the company in the eyes of the public, clients or suppliers.
- To hold all current relevant authorisations and certification related to the project.
- Ensure that you have the relevant experience, knowledge & training to carry out your duties for of our client.
- A minimum of 1 year experience
- Risk Assessment Awareness
- Clean Driving License
- Manual Handling
- Environmental Hazard Awareness
- General Health & Safety Awareness
- First Aid
- Basic Electrical Safety
- Understand of COSHH
- Understanding Utility Plans
- Relevant LV & HV training
- Understanding of Testing & Equipment