|Job Title:||Junior Energy Modeller|
|Salary:||£20000.00 - £22000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Junior Energy Modeller
An exciting opportunity has arisen with an up and coming company in the Sustainability and Energy Consultancy sector.
Due to their forward thinking ideology and continued success they are looking to progress their exhilarating team by hiring a Junior Energy modeller to deliver Energy modelling, SAP assessments and to engage with broader sustainability issues.
The ideal professional will be a recent graduate with at least 6 months practical experience in the sustainability sector looking at energy modelling and SAP work.
- Deliver Energy modelling utilising IES software.
- Deliver Thermal modelling utilising IES software.
- Complete Part L compliance calculations.
- Conduct SAP assessments.
- Good, solid understanding of modelling.
- Good solid written English grammar and report writing skills.
- Experience in assisting with SAP assessments.
- Broad knowledge of further sustainability issues.
To further discuss this role, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York for a confidential conversation.