|Job Title:||Junior Help Writer/Content Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Junior Help Writer / Content Engineer - Water
Our client is a leading global provider of wet infrastructure modelling and simulation software and professional solutions designed to meet the technological needs of water/wastewater utilities, government industries, and engineering organizations worldwide.
The function of the position for Junior Technical Author/ Content Engineer role are to write online help and provide some quality control for hydraulic engineering software packages.
Specific position responsibilities
* Writing online help using MadCap Flare.
* Provide quality control of all products.
* Liaising with software developers and support engineers to maintain an understanding of both technical and operational aspects of the software.
* Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team with minimum supervision.
* Engineering or scientific degree in a related field.
Preferred Skills & Abilities:
* Some experience in technical authoring.
* Experience of using MadCap Flare or Adobe RoboHelp .
* Working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
* Experience with Paint Shop Pro, Microsoft Visio, Microsoft Equation Editor, or other similar packages.
* A degree specialising in hydraulics.
* Experience of using hydraulic modelling software.
* Show an ability to write technical documentation that is concise, well laid out, and understandable.
* Have good interpersonal skills.
* Be able to grasp complex and new concepts quickly.
* Be organised and methodical, have a flexible outlook with good attention to detail.
* Be a quick learner and be self-confident.