|Job Title:||Land Surveyor|
|Salary:||£25000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Kerr|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
We are pleased to be partnering with one of the UKs leading multidisciplinary consultancies who work on exciting environmental projects across the globe. Due to continued growth, they now require an experienced professional to join their Land Surveying Team in the Oxfordshire area.
The role of Land Surveyor
Our client manages various surveying contracts in specific detail, priding itself on understanding the importance of the client's requirements for site surveys, setting out, and design, providing consistency with its professional AutoCAD capability.
The team is now seeking a self-driven and experienced land surveyor who can manage and carryout land surveys predominately within the Midlands and South of the country.
You will be working on Geomatic surveying projects throughout the country, offering experience in a wide range of industries for topographical, Hydrographic and Building surveying services.
Requirements to be considered for the role of Land Surveyor
- Due to the nature of forthcoming workloads, this role requires candidates who can demonstrate very strong use of LSS software, including 3-D modelling and design experience.
- Experience within the Mining, Quarrying and Waste sectors would be particularly useful
- Due to the nature of the work and sites visited, the role will require regular travel throughout the South East of England and potentially further afield and this may therefore mean that hours worked vary in accordance with the locations.
- You should also be able to carry out Topographical surveys
- You should also have suitable knowledge and experience in topographical, building surveys, setting out survey, using Leica Total stations and Leica GPS survey equipment.
- You will have the ability to work independently working on projects from start to finish or within a team showing initiative and responsibility to deliver surveys to a high standard.
- Problem solving & mathematical skills are essential
- You will also be proficient with LSS and AutoCAD
Interested? Get in touch;
Please get in touch with me as soon as possible to discuss the role of Town Planning Consultant in more detail. I am available at any time to have an informal and very confidential chat:
Sarah Kerr - Planning & Built Environment Team Leader
01202 888 986; 07714 775 700
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets throughout the UK and Ireland. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!