|Job Title:||Landscape Architect|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Faye Stevens|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Chartered Landscape Architect
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Chartered Landscape Architect, based in Devon, to join a leading, award winning, global consultancy that provide professional technical and management support services to a wide range of industries.
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of project types at all stages of the planning, design and implementation process. As part of a larger team you will work closely in the design development and specification at all stages, inspecting implemented work on site and working as part of a design team for competition entries.
- Possess the skills and experience to enable the preparation of landscape assessment studies including site assessments, landscape and visual appraisals and landscape and visual impact assessments, is essential.
- Prepare innovative conceptual landscape designs and urban public realm designs.
- Possess the skills to generate exceptional two dimensional and three dimensional design graphics.
- Possess the technical expertise in landscape architecture to deliver projects from conception to construction.
- Possess the ability to clearly write design reports, design & access statements and construction specifications.
- Work within multi-disciplinary teams as well as across studios.
Qualifications, Skills and Attributes
- Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture or related discipline. Chartered status with the Landscape Institute is essential.
- 5-8 years' progressive experience, ideally in a multi-disciplinary practice.
- Excellent landscape and visual assessment experience.
- Strong portfolio of built work which demonstrates excellent design technical capabilities with a focus on the delivery of high quality public realm projects.
- Demonstrable track record in the successful delivery of projects from proposal development to completion, including periodic project reviews, with a focus on maintaining project schedule and budget.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Autocad, Sketch-up, and where possible BIM.
- Strong interpersonal skills including relationship building and communication at all levels and work collaboratively across the organisation and with clients.
- Ability to win work through well-articulated proposals and presentations.
The salary for this role is negotiable and our client offers an extensive benefits package including private healthcare, season ticket loans and a contributory pension scheme. You will be working in a supportive multidisciplinary environment alongside urban designers, architects, engineers, economists and environmental professionals to develop award winning integrated projects.