|Job Title:||Landscape Architect|
|Location:||South West England,|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Chartered Landscape Architect South West
£30,000 - £40, 000 DOE (+ benefits)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Chartered Landscape Architect (CMLI) to join a leading, award winning, and global consultancy at their office in the South West. You will be working in a supportive multidisciplinary environment alongside urban designers, architects, engineers, economists and environmental professionals to develop award winning integrated projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in Devon on a wide range of project types at all stages of the planning, design and implementation process. As part of a larger team you will work closely in the design development and specification at all stages, inspecting implemented work on site and working as part of a design team for competition entries.
The company offers an extensive benefits package including private healthcare, season ticket loans and a contributory pension scheme.
- Enable the preparation of landscape assessment studies including site assessments, landscape and visual appraisals and landscape and visual impact assessments, is essential.
- Prepare innovative conceptual landscape designs and urban public realm designs.
- Generate exceptional two dimensional and three dimensional design graphics.
- Clearly write design reports, design & access statements and construction specifications.
- Work within multi-disciplinary teams as well as across studios.
- CMLI Chartered with a degree in Landscape Architecture or related discipline.
- 3-5 years' progressive experience, ideally in a multi-disciplinary practice.
- Excellent landscape and visual assessment experience.
- Strong portfolio of built work which demonstrates excellent design technical capabilities with a focus on the delivery of high quality public realm projects.
- Demonstrable track record in the successful delivery of projects from proposal development to completion, including periodic project reviews, with a focus on maintaining project schedule and budget.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, AutoCAD, Sketch-up, and where possible BIM.
- Strong interpersonal skills including relationship building and communication at all levels and work collaboratively across the organisation and with clients.
- Ability to win work through well-articulated proposals and presentations.
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986