|Job Title:||Landscape Architect|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Landscape Architect - South West
£30,000 - £40,000 DOE
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Landscape Architect to join a flourishing Company with an exciting and diverse client base, based at their office in Wiltshire. They offer a range of services between their offices in London and the South West, including architecture, landscape design, landscape planning, horticulture and garden management.
Although the heart of their business is the creative design of landscapes, gardens and their buildings, the company also carries out other related tasks such as Planning Exercises, Management and Costing Reviews where required, as well as Public Inquiries.
Joining this company as a Landscape Architect, you will be involved in several substantial landscape & urban design projects in various parts of both Europe and Asia, from the design of a landscape masterplan for a 325 hectare Botanic Garden development, the design of a 26 hectare Urban Park situated alongside the shore of the Kalang River in Northern Xingjiang through to a wide range of ongoing large privately owned projects and developments throughout the UK.
- Actively involved in the design and management of projects, client liaison
- Developing project briefs, master-planning and specifications
- Continually cultivate a keen interest and knowledge of plants and planting
- Be generally conversant in all stages of project development from analysis through to design, to construction, implementation and management
- Prepare illustrated plans and visualisations, working drawings and details
- Write clear and succinct agendas, minutes and reports
- Manage and maintain up to date drawing records and documents
- BA (Hons) Degree in Landscape Architecture with 3-5 years' working experience
- Have a positive and engaging attitude towards people and projects, confident in liaising directly with clients, other consultants and those working on site
- Have an organised and efficient approach to completing work within tight and often unpredictable deadlines, working additional hours if necessary
- Be adaptable to working independently and under direction, whilst also working with other individuals within the team
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketch Up, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and NBS Landscape software, and KeyScape
Interested? Get in touch!
Tel 01202 888986