|Job Title:||Lead Electrical Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Scott Fergie|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Client is a Global engineering consultancy who have expertise in power & energy projects
You will report into the project manager and be responsible for supervision and leading the engineers and inspectors on site.
- Inspect all electrical installation/commissioning work of the contractors on site
- Review method statements, design and all QA/QC systems
- Attend weekly site meetings to discuss issues and advise on problem solving.
- Maintain records and weekly reports
You will have 20 years' experience in construction supervision and have a minimum of 10 years as a Lead electrical engineer in similar power project based roles.
You must be degree educated.
- Project will last 2-3 years
- The position will be required to live on site, in accommodation provided with two (2) meals per day provided.
- The position as a result will be employed on a single status contract.
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high calibre professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.