|Job Title:||Lead UX|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
The role will be part of a team of marketing, user experience and development professionals who work closely to craft a compelling digital experience. You will be passionate about UX and play a key role in defining mobile and web interfaces for custom built products along with design skills for branding and advertising.
Suitable candidates will be tasked with launching a user focused design strategy covering areas such as: conversions, ease of use, ease of learning, onsite engagement and customer satisfaction. They will also be responsible for all customer-facing graphic design for print and web use, including (but not limited to): company website pages, online banner and display ads, event flyers, print magazine advertisements, affiliate landing pages, email and outreach campaigns and other creative output.
The position is suited to a designer with a passion for online user experience, who is keen to work in a growing, dynamic and vibrant business. We are looking for someone who has a can-do attitude and who is eager to build a department and team around them.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create the vision for developing, communicating, and implementing the user experience and associated UI framework and assets for deliveries on web, mobile, offline and social channels.
- Produce detailed user flows, wireframes, prototypes, and user interface specification.
- Lead user experience research and testing processes.
- Drive the development and communication of design and experience guidelines.
- Providing design direction to the Digital team and working closely with external suppliers on designs that make a difference.
- Actively contribute to creative brainstorms with new design ideas.
- Work directly with stakeholders to develop a shared vision of the end product.
- Work directly with the technical team to align with platform best practices and implementation details.
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment where effective communication is paramount.
- Experience of managing and training a team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Professional experience designing outstanding web-based and/or mobile products, sites, or apps.
- Degree in graphic design, human-computer interaction, interaction design, or other relevant experience, ideally from a recognised institution in the above field.
- Strong body of work and online portfolio (this is a must-have) that is impressive on immediate review.
- Demonstrated fluency in best practices for mobile and web information architecture and responsive design, as well as deep and broad knowledge of usability principles and techniques.
- Strong user experience skill set including strategy, information architecture, and design aesthetic.
- Expertise in Photoshop, Invision, InDesign and or Axure, Sketch or Webflow for wireframes.
- Solid grasp of design principles and an understanding of current mobile technologies (iOS, Android, Windows).
- Experience driving design into a platform.
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating beautiful and user-friendly web applications business software, mobile apps and consumer-facing features.
- Experience and desire to work within a fast-paced, iterative development environment; experience with Agile a strong plus.
Please provide online portfolio/work samples with your cv