|Job Title:||Leakage Network Technician|
|Salary:||£21000.00 - £22500.00 per annum + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bullen|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Leakage Network Technician
My client believe growing a great engineering, consulting and construction services company happens from the inside out.
If working on the best water and natural resources projects around the world, building on your talents through a premier knowledge-sharing culture, and connecting across borders with some of the world's top talent appeals to you then please revise this job description.
My client are looking to strengthen our Leakage Teams with a number of Leakage Technicians:
- You will ensure the effective technical delivery of leakage detection, deliver the services and help ensure the annual company reported leakage target is achieved. You will report directly to the Area Manager and duties/responsibilities of the role will include;
- To undertake leakage detection activities on water distribution systems in accordance with the clients specification.
- To achieve and improve the target levels of project performance, and the company's laid down procedures.
- Ensure project activities are carried out in accordance H&S, HR, NRSWA, Environmental and QA procedures.
- Basic understanding of hydraulics and water distribution systems.
- Ability to read and work from water distribution network records in both electronic and paper format.
- It is site based and will involve a great deal of driving.
- There will be an initial training period working with an experienced technician, after which the role requires lone working.
- Practical experience of Leakage Detection on active projects, ideally 2 years or more.
- Detailed knowledge of leakage equipment and methodology.
- Ability to organise your time, understand and work towards targets, as well as work safely and responsibly at all times.
- EUSR water hygiene card*
- NRSWA Unit 2, Signing Lighting and Guarding*
- Driving License.
- If these are not current renewal can be provided.