|Job Title:||Ledger Manager|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + company benefits|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Our client is looking to recruit a Ledger Manager to join their Central Accounting Team. You will be responsible for the routine finance transactional processing for UK based Client Company offices and also UK third party companies who have Asset Management Agreements with the Client Group. Currently this includes over 45 individual legal entities.
The Team's work includes processing: -
- High volume Purchase Ledger invocing.
- Employee expenses.
- Company credit cards.
- Treasury: cashbooks, deposits, mandates.
- Sales invoicing, credit control.
- Inter-company recharging of timesheets and expenses.
- Knowledge of Agresso finance system.
- Month end, quarter end and year end processing to agreed deadlines.
- Supervision of Central Accounting Team.
- Take ownership of AP processes, ensuring continuous improvement.
- Support internal staff in using Agresso, be an ambassador for Agresso outside the core finance functions.
- Assist in month and year end financial close process.
- Support Central Accounting Team Manager as required.
- Other ad hoc duties, for example to include assisting with the year end audit process, testing new releases of finance software.
- Broad knowledge of accounting is essential - including double entry book keeping, VAT, foreign currencies.
- Purchase and sales ledger environments and associated processing routines.
- Cash book management and reconciliations.
- Understanding of the core functions of a finance shared services department.
- Experienced in using Finance Systems and banking software.
- Knowledge of CIS / RCT tax deductions is desirable.
- Strong people management skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment but having the initiative to work alone.
- Willingness to learn and take on new responsibilities.
- Competent and efficient, demonstrating attention to detail and ability to deliver quality output (right first time) to deadline.
- Excellent communication skills and the confidence and credibility to communicate clearly and professionally at all levels both externally and internally.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PC literacy skills are essential.
- Experience of supervising a team is essential.
- Experience of working in a finance team in a transactional capacity is essential.
- Experience of Agresso or other ERP software is desirable.
- Recognised accountancy qualifications are desirable (e.g. AAT)