|Job Title:||Legal Counsel|
|Location:||Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi|
|Contact Name:||Ghadir Shaar|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
ALLEN & YORK are recruiting a Legal Counsel for a leading developer of photovoltaic projects in the Middle East and North Africa.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join company which is expanding rapidly and who is paving the way with ground breaking projects.
- Prepare, review, revise and negotiate company contracts including EPC construction contracts, subcontracts, employment contracts, JVs and project consortium agreements
- Work with management and external legal counsel to review IPPs and PPAs
- Manage external legal counsel
- Lead the incorporation / registration of new company entities including project companies, SPVs, incorporated JVs and branch offices
- Ensure project contracts and incorporated entities comply with local law in multiple jurisdictions
- Work with Finance Department to ensure tax compliance in multiple jurisdictions
- Provide expert and strategic legal advice to management
- Set internal governance policies
- 5+ years qualification as legal counsel
- Experience as in-house counsel a plus
- Experience in power and construction sector a plus
We look forward to receiving your application
For more information please contact Ghadir Shaar on +971 4 446 9828
ALLEN & YORK is a leading sustainability recruitment consultancy across the Middle East.