|Job Title:||Legal Counsel- Renewable Energy|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
6 month fixed term contract.
• This role will focus primarily on property and planning work within our clients business throughout the UK, to include transactional work on major projects and carrying out legal reviews of documentation being dealt with by external solicitors.
• In addition, the role will involve providing general ad hoc legal and commercial advice typical of an in-house position as well as dealing with property and planning issues specific to the renewable energy industry.
• The role will also involve instructing and managing external legal counsel in specialist areas and major transactions/projects. Close cooperation and liaison with colleagues and teams is a fundamental part of the role.
• Ideal candidate will have excellent academics and will have trained at a respected firm or company.
• Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Able to work confidently and pro-actively in a team and alone.
• Approaches work with diligence and attention to detail.
• Previous in-house experience is not essential but the candidate must be an excellent communicator with the ability to work alongside a range of commercial and technical personnel, sharing a genuine interest in their business and future.
• Must have post qualification experience in property and ideally also in planning. General experience in other areas of law would be beneficial, although not essential.
• Ideally the candidate will have experience of working within the renewable energy industry.
• Dual qualification (both in Scotland and England & Wales) would be beneficial as work is cross-border, or a willingness to become dual-qualified.
- Legal Counsel- renewable energy
- 6 month contract